Saturday, May 17, 2014

Double Date Us



There is something about getting out of any pattern, thats just refreshing. Even if its just a spontaneous outing after a long day at work.

Yesterday, for instance, David picked me up from work and excitedly told me were going to a new pizza place he had found in our area. I was so excited, and felt loved to know he wanted to take me out, and do something other than going home to make dinner, watch TV, go to sleep (all of which I also love). Sometimes you just need to do something different.

On our way to PIZZA we got a call from my sister and her husband (who live really close), they had walked to our place and were waiting for us to come home to grab dinner. I find so much joy and love in moments like that.

We went to this place Jerry's Bar, Sarah (my sister) Colin (her husband) LOVE this place. After spending the evening there I love it too. Between the decor and restaurant seating options, to the menu and service, it's the perfect place to take friends or family.

I look up to my sister so much, she's just cool there's no other way to say it. When she loves something, even if I don't love it I'll at least pay attention. So when it came to the Sazerac she ordered, I had to try it. Granted I didn't like it at all, but I tried it. I ordered a "fancy drink" too called Just Like Honey, it was really delicious. Sarah had the spicy peanut wings- SO GOOD! David, Colin and I all ordered the burgers, they were some of the best! I loved our time together with all four of us. I'll go back to Jerry's bar again, maybe with those three again.





No comments:

Post a Comment