Monday, May 12, 2014

Green Tea That Tastes Good (For a Change)

Here are my main feelings about green tea in no particular order:

I hate it
It smells bad to me when it's hot
It leaves a very weird after taste
Ew.
My husband drinks it regularly

Those are very real feelings. Until yesterday that is.
I've found a type of green tea I can actually tolerate... and kind of like.


I have heard through the grape vine that green tea is a "fat buster" so with a lot of trial and a ton of error I figured out I only like it cold and flavored. When I brew my tea I make it very concentrated so if I add a lot of ice it still has a non- diluted flavor. The type of tea I've been drinking (iced) thanks for David, is naturally flavored with berries and rhubarb- yum! Sort of like my favorite type of pie....


According to evidenced based sources green tea's use as a metabolism booster is best absorbed after a cardiovascular workout. Read a little about that here!


No comments:

Post a Comment